Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Siete

I was just listening to Secrets by OneRepublic and it's awesome! I may do a video on it. I think I will over our 5-day weekend!!!! Woo! But listening to that I am feeling pretty lonely because I don't really have someone to tell all my secrets away :( I mean I have a lot of friends but they aren't really people that come over to my house a lot. Plus a lot of my friends are turning away from me which makes me sad.

My brother is now not getting on my nerves he is being very immature, and I'm saying that because I don't like calling people names. I mean he is sloppy in the bathroom, doesn't respect me or my property, and doesn't ever do anything extra for me. Plus, there are so many manners he does not know (or does but doesn't do).

Finally, today we had a Homework Quiz in Spanish and it went well. The only problem I had with it was that sometimes I would get a little stressed out about finding the actual answers. I also had a Math test today and I got 95% which means I missed one. So I had a very productive day today. Some of my friends hate our spanish teacher just because it's hard. I mean if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Also PLEASE STOP CYBER BULLYING, ITS JUST GOING TO KICK YOU RIGHT BACK IN THE BUTT EVENTUALLY SO JUST DON'T DO IT. That is all I have to say for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...