Sunday, January 7, 2018

last day home

Hello readers,

Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. Why did 11 year old me know so much about customizing a blog? Dang girl. It will be weird going back to school. 3 weeks of living back at home with my family has been great and I've gotten used to sleeping 9 and a half hours every day... But I'm ready to leave for the same reason I left for college far away in the first place.

My whole life I've written down how I was feeling in hopes of being able to look back at my 10, 12, 14, 16 year old self. Yet reality holds that I have random notebooks with random dates complete with random memos. Does writing down your thoughts better your future self or just your present self. I am convinced more and more that it only benefits the present. IDK I'm also just rambling and my eyes already hurt from looking at this bright screen for too long.

Current thoughts: self-efficacy (I think I know the meaning to this word), white screens, watercolor, how moods change so fast, how life has changed in the past 6 months, and uncertainty over bunking beds







2 comments:

  1. Hi Evaughan!

    It's me again, your biggest fan. I love your writing, it is very well done and thoughtful. You are very funny, and I enjoy reading your work a lot. Sorry about the inability to change theme, 11 year old Evaughan made it very difficult to edit lolol. Either way, it looks good! Also, I am v glad that you're back at college too ;)

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Evaughan!!

    Just one of your many adoring fans here! We (all the fans) wanna day that we miss your work!! Write soon, we wanna know what you’ve been up to! Also, ur cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...