Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day 2017

I have a boyfriend!!!! What's up y'all it's yo girl Evaughan, back and better than before. I've lived, I've learned. It's my freshman year of college and I'm killin' the game, got some straight A's and a cute Godly bf what more could you want. Lol jk, but not. Will I regret this post? Probablemente pero como yo dije antes, vive y aprende. My grandma just came in and said she was so proud of me :') It's December 25, 2017 and grandma and grandpa Whaley have been staying with us the past couple of days. Grandpa is having a hard time walking and is very reliant on his cane and a helper. But his humor and wisdom is still as sharp as a tack. There's a nice Kansas saying for you avid fans, hey there Quinn ;) I also never realized how funny and savage my grandma Whaley is, she is always cracking these slight jokes that are hilarious but no one really notices. I see her humor a lot in my mom, makes me wonder what things that I thought were specific to me are really from my parents... We opened gifts this morning at 11 or so, and both grandparents were here. That is such a privilege and blessing, to have two sets of grandparents, married and Christian and loving all in our home and in my life. Thank you Jesus. I'm very glad that my grandma and grandpa Curry could be here today. Karen Bynum died yesterday, my grandparent's long time pastor's wife :( She was such a kind woman and it's hit my family hard. Many prayers for Sam Bynum. Lord thank you that we can have eternal life and hope in you, she is fully reconciled to you now. My favorite gifts from today are concert tickets to a BORNS concert and a 50mm lense! Also I got 3 disposable cameras hahah. I am an abnormal girl but they all make me happy, I love memorializing moments. Life is so short. No white Christmas for us, but still a nice day. I'll be sad when all the Christmas decorations are taken down, but I am okay with letting the Christmas music go. Cole has been playing it nonstop since I've gotten home. Julia's newspaper teacher got her some film equipment that he used back in NYC, a very special gift. Cole got new J's that Quinn will have to tell you all the name of, and a nice suede jacket. Very dapper young man. For Madison this Christmas, he did a 3 part narrative of how him and her met from a third person point of view. His writing keeps improving and is very very good! Such a thoughtful gift. I am lucky to have such a stylish, smart young brother. Oh also we went to Becky and Tim's house tonight! It was great to see Heather and Charles and Brandon. I had great conversations with Becky and I feel like God keeps affirming me in following sociology and wanting to impact society, and help people.

Anyways there's some info about Christmas day!! Please enjoy my favorite pictures from today



2 comments:

  1. Evaughan,

    It’s so great to have u back! As a longtime reader, I’m v excited to have more blogs to read! Also, this Quinn guy sounds awesome ;) I’ll be praying for Sam, how sad to lose someone at this time of year. Miss u, thanks for keeping us updated!

    -ur secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah a longtime reader! Thanks for being such a loyal follower of my blog. I'll make sure to keep updating you on my life! Yeah, Quinn is very cool, I'm sure he'll be mentioned on the blog a lot... Thank you for your prayers, I totally agree. Wish I knew who you were so I could miss u back, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...