Sunday, January 9, 2011

Once

Hello! How are my fellow readers? Well, I just finished the movie Julie&Julia and I would like to get my blog to a purpose. Not just my life. I mean, who wants to read about an average person's life! I mean if I was Ke$ha or Lady Gaga then you would probably want to read their blog on there life but as you know I am not a celebrity. So I am going to try to commit myself to a purpose to my blog. As on Julie&Julia, Julie creates a blog because she loves to cook and wants to learn more about it. She thought it would be fun to try out all the recipes in the book 'Mastering the Arts of French Cooking' by Julia Child and Simone Bett. So thats what her readers read about. Her adventures in the book and seeing whether the recipes were worthwhile or not. So if anyone has an idea please comment and tell me! Thank you so much!
~Evaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...