Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dieciseis

Today is a Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday. This is what I have scheduled for tomorrow.

1. To be more considerate.
2. To be the kind of girl God wants me to be
3. Do my best 
4. Be nice~friendly to everyone including my brother
5. To get people not think of me just as "The Girl in Pre-Ib", as "The girl who is nice, friendly, smart, and athletic."
6. To be a little more serious in my studies
7. Be the best friend I can be to everyone, whether or not they like me
8. Be thankful of what I have
9. Not to be complaining of what I don't have
10. Be responsible and not blame others

If I do this, I hope you will too!

~Evaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...