Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISMAS IS TOMORROW!!!!!! :)

Hello, today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas!!!!!! Woo woo!!! I am so excited and ready to open my gifts. Thankyou to everyone who has spent what little time and money we have as humans and purchase me something!!! Thanks full of peaches in a wheelbarrow! (thanks a lot or much thanks) (creative talk, what I do) But anyways Christmas isn't just about presents and if you are a kid you probably here this every Christmas. But I mean Christmas is when Jesus was born and that is truly awesome! You're suppose to say "AMEN". But anyways it is and I am very thankful for it, I mean try to imagine a world without Jesus and all he's done. It's a scary place!!!!!
Thats all for tonight! Thanks and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM EVAUGHAN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...