Sunday, May 1, 2011

Treinte y Nueve

Hey guys!

I just came back from state meet with my best buds Bailey and Juliana. Love them! :D And I did so well. It's amazing how much I've improved over the year! :D But school is coming to an end (almost) YAY! But I am ready for the summer. Oh yah. Also saw Soul Surfer, so inspiring. Gave me a new perspective on life and how much I have that I don't even realize. CAUTION: you will cry. But it's worth it. Happy ending. Good christian story. Can feel her pain, and just shows to us how much good can come out of bad things and that God has a plan.

Love you!

~Evaughan~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evaughan!

    Soul surfer is such a sad movie, it gets me every time! Also, I bet surfing with only one hand would be so hard. How are Bailey and Juliana doing? Can't wait to hear more about the 6th grade! HAGS :)

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...