Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Treinte y Seis

yeH syuG! (Hey Guys!)

Lately I and a lot of other people have been on spring break! :DDDDD WOO HOO. And it has been so awesome. We have had 70-80+ degree weather and it has been great. I have been trying to convince myself that it is summer for about a week and a half. I know..... pathetic but it is how my mind works...... Yah so anyways I got a hair cut today.... and my hair smells really goooooddd..... yah she put in this Leave-In conditioner that smells really good...... so yah....... it smells gooooooddd........ But there is this new thing called "Feathers" (I know it is such a sophisticated word) and you put them in your hair (which is also sophisticated). SO yah they are the thing to have right now.... even if you're a dude! Just kidding but I don't know?!?!

~Evaughan~

3 comments:

  1. i got mine recently. they r AWESOMEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celn, should I get some feathers??? They look sooooo cooooool!

      Delete
  2. Evaughan, did u ever get feathers in ur hair??

    -ur secret admirer

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...