Sunday, April 3, 2011

Treinte y Siete

Ollo????

How you doing??? I'm doing good. But today I had gymnastics and I got a wrip. Ugh, if you don't know what they are they are when you are on bars and your skin wrips and sorta peels and you have to cut it off. Then tougher skin grows back so you will hopefully not get another one. So yah. I have one on my Left hand :'( But anyways are you luvin this weather or are you luvin this weather???

I am at least. Well I have to go! Enjoy the Weather!!!

~Evaughan~

1 comment:

  1. Evaughan,

    I'm doing so good, thanks for asking! I've just been working hard and relaxing over break, so it's been good. I miss somebody from school though ;) and yes I know the feeling, when ur hands get really tough, I'm sorry :( Having great weather out here in sunny southern CA!

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...