Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cuarenta

This week has taken forever to go by! I don't know if it's just me or what but weekends are too short! Ahhhhhhh! I have school tomorrow:( Let's see..... almost 2 weeks left of school! Yes, almost there. Okay so our science teacher is so nice and she was like "Were going to run out of school year and we won't be able to fit in that final, I'm so sorry. Is everyone okay with that?" And everyone but 2 people were okay with it. We were so happy because she had told us that we would have to study really hard because there were 100 questions on the test over everything we'd learned. I mean how horrible is that. But I was so so so thankful! I jumped up and gave her a hug! Oh also in Spanish our teacher was like we aren't going to finish this chapter so there will be no test over it. I we were so happy! Yes I love my teachers. They are the best!

Talk to you later!

~Evaughan~

1 comment:

  1. Evaughan,

    This blog has been so impactful in my life. Thanks so much! You Rock!!!!!

    John V

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...