Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cuarenta y Uno

Lately the Voice has started. Which if you don't know already is like American Idol... only different. Anyways, it's been really fun to watch because there are so many amazing singers.

2 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!! Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday I was starting 6th grade and I hated middle school so much. Now it's so fun. I'm gunna miss a lot of people. Hopefully I will see them next year or in the summer or at the pool. Ya neva know! Plus there has been no homework and it's just a blessing. Man, am I glad we got no more tests, no more work, just having fun.

Talk to you in the summer when I'm done with 6th grade!

~Evaughan~

2 comments:

  1. I love the Voice! Such a great show :) hope the 6th grade is going well, HAGS!

    -ur secret admirer

    ReplyDelete

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...