Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Treinte y Uno

Hola! Today I am realizing my friends and my REAL friends.  There is no point to have lots of friends who don't really like you. I mean the definition of friends


a person attached to another by feelings of affection orpersonal regard.

a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends ofthe Boston Symphony.

a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile 


So there you go. Friends are there to help you, comfort you, and encourage you when you need it. If they don't like you there is no point in having them! They are good to have as long as they are REAL friends. Just needed to bring that up because there has been a lot of friend drama going on with me.

~Evaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...