Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dieciocho

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Well in a couple of days, but still. My week has been truly awesome. First of all we had 3 snow days in a row! Isn't that fantastic! My dad said it was like a record for the Wichita Public Schools. But my mom and I were thinking how the district needs to change its snow day policy. The only reason we had a snow day today is because of the cold temperature in the morning, and I think the district was concerned about the bus riders. Well, we think that is a parent based decision. If it is too cold to wait outside for the bus just have your parents take you to school! And then we thought, oh yah, some parents might be a work so we said well that is an excused absence, It's all good! So, that is my mom and I's opinion on the situation.  Talk to ya'lls later!

http://rlv.zcache.com/tee_snow_day_photosculpture-p153027369503212166qdjh_400.jpg
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa16JQuakzto2yumKPJ20RMOXWfu60eAF99YWzqSgWowB-XU10

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...