Sunday, March 6, 2011

Treinte y Dos

Hey guys! (and girls)

I just reached 1000 views and I think that is really cool :D A lot of things have been happening in my life right now so my posting will get a little sparsom. I don't think that is how you spell it but oh well. In school it seems just when you think there aren't any tests happening for awhile the next day you are told there is a test coming up! UGH. So yah. I am having some tests come up and it is hard to make myself study and if I don't. I end up procrastinating and learning everything the night before. Which ususally happens. Btw, my whole family has had a nasty bug going around from person to person and I was the last one to get it. So I am not feeling very good. :( Hopefully it will pass soon. How are you guys? or girls. Comment below which I doubt you will but do it and tell me if your life is as crazy as mine! :D

~Evaughan~

P.S. do you like the new look of my blog? Tell me in a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...