Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Diecinueve

Hello everyone! I am doing homework right now so I am just trying to find something to distract me :/ but you know! We had a gymnastics meet last Saturday-Sunday and I competed on Saturday. I got 3rd all around, 1st vault, 3rd Floor, 3rd Beam, and 5th Bars. It was a good meet I think personally but I need some work on bars! :) Where I live we have had crazy snow! We have already had 5 snow days and if we get another one we have to make it up :( but it's so weird because at the most we have 1 snow day a year and there has been so much snow this winter it is CRAZY! This has been an interesting winter from 70 degree weather to -9 degrees has happened all in the same month!  Can you believe it? WOW!

http://images.clipart.com/thw/thw11//CL/5433_2005010014/000803_1076_07/000803_1076_0742_v__v.thb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...