Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Treinte y Tres

See! No comments. Yet people still read what I have to say. WOW O.o

Anyways, this week has been crazy with a bug going around in my school and family :( I have been sick with a cold but am better now. Not completely recovered but getting there. I have to get a tooth pulled out and whenever I think about it I start freaking out. It is coming out tomorrow and I am not happy about it. I am happy about having this tooth out making my braces deadline shorter! So the sooner I get my braces off the better!!! :D  But I wish my tooth would come out naturally. People that have gotten there tooth pulled out say it doesn't hurt at all but I don't like blood and I don't like shots or needles. They creep me out even though you can barely feel them. So they have to give me a shot in my mouth to numb me up and that just sounds wrong to me! I mean wouldn't that hurt like A LOT since your gum is so sensitive and blah blah blah but I don't want to get a shot in my mouth!!!!! :( but i have to. The sooner the better I get this tooth out I don't have to worry about anything in my brace process because that is the last procedure they have to do!!!! :D So all I have left is to get a bracket on all my teeth and let them come together completely straight and get the braces off and then wear a retainer at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that is what I hope. I hope and pray nothing will go wrong and I will have clean, straight teeth!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D But that is not always what happens unfortunately. So that is basically what is in my mind right now. I just had to get it out somehow. Also, since I've missed school Monday and Tuesday I have to make up tests and work. Not fun on my part. Oh well. I will get through it.


~Evaughan~

P.S. Please pray for my pulling to go well and to be painless. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...