Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Treinte y Cinco

Hillo!

Right now school is pretty boring but it is fine with me! ;) Actually though in Science, we are growing plants. Specifically tomatoes, sunflowers,  and zinnias. I love this idea because I love seeing flowers and the colors and smells and sometimes taste! So this is going to be really fun. We are growing them and observing them and at the end of the year we get to take some home and actually keep growing them which will be pretty cool. Speaking of the end of the year can you believe it it March? That is 2 months away from May and that is when school is over!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO Which is pretty cool to think about if you are a student. Just wanted to remind you about that so yah! I am really excited for summer because I NEED my tan. (If you know what I am saying) but I just miss the days at the pool (which was almost everyday) and swimming and having friends over! Without having school the next day :( Have a good day!

~Evaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

last day home

Hello readers, Today is my last day on winter break, and it is now 2018. I tried to change this darn theme but the HTML is too advanced. W...